Saturday, April 18, 2009

MomDot

My blog is listed on MomDot starting today and I wanted to share with you a little about MomDot for all you bloggers out there.

MomDot is a mom blog listing site that is run by mommy bloggers, Trisha, Alicia, and Bridgette.They run contests weekly, reviews on awesome (and not so awesome) products for families and kids, and talk about their lives. But more importantly, they feature bloggers and mom boutiques to give them an avenue to get their names out there, also assisting in google links! You can head out and list your blog for free and talk to them about doing an interview about you. Head on over and see what MomDot is about!

For all you that came from MomDot I have a contest going that you can read more about it below but the main part of it is is that I am giving away 5 items that I create to 5 people that comment on my blog by the end of April. Before that I only included my Invitations and Announcements but now that I have created personal luggage/bag tags I will include those as well. So the 5 winners will be able to choose 1 design from either my Invitations and Announcements (digital dowload for you to print on your own) or 1 customized luggage/bag tag. You can find all my designs at mckennalaynedesigns.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment