Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baptisms and my drawing contest!

Ok so I have created some Baptism ones. My middle son turns eight in a couple of months and so I am making one for him. I am going to do a special now that I have some designs for most every occasion. Any one that gives me a comment will be put into a drawing. On April 30th, I will give out 5 free high resolution files for you to print your own invitations or announcements. You can either use one of my designs on my blog, in my etsy account, or if you need another occasion or have an idea I would love to create one special for you. Tell everyone to look at my blog so that I can give away 5 files. You can always visit my etsy account or email me if you have any questions.















3 comments:

  1. looks really good! there is really alot of ones to choose from! I need to get together with you to order Dani's announcements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good! I need to get together with you to order Dani's announcements!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you!!! I wish you still lived in Boise. I posted your blog on my facebook...hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete