Thursday, April 9, 2009

Contest!!

For anyone new to my blog I create custom photo invitations and announcements. I have many designs on my blog as well as many more at www.mckennalaynedesigns.etsy.com. Right now I am giving away 5 high resolution digital files. What does this mean you ask? This means that if you have any special occasion coming up; graduation, new baby, birthdays, wedding, or any other occasion, I create a 5x7 or 4x6 digital card specialized for you. You then take that file to Walmart, Target, Winkflash, Snapfish, or any other photo printer you prefer and have them print as many as you need. If you have a photo printer you can also print them your self. Lets say you want to announce a baby you just had. I create the file, you send it to www.winkflash.com and have them print 100 copies. Their 4x6 run as low as .06 a piece. That means you only pay $6.00 for 100 announcements. You can then mail them off in envelopes. I do sell envelopes as well on my etsy account.

To make it even cheaper for you, you can also just email that same file to your entire email contact list for free. So now you just announced your special "little one" along with a cute photo of your "little one" for free to all your family and friends in minutes!

All you have to do to enter is comment on my blog. On April 30th I will draw out 5 names of all who entered. Its that easy. I will email you and let you know your the winner and you can choose any design from my blog or etsy account or we will create one special for you for what ever occasion!

2 comments: