Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last Contest Over

Ok so I didn't do as well as I had hoped on the contest. I only had 5 entries so all 5 of you that commented wins. You can choose a high resolution file to print your own invitations or announcements on or you can choose a luggage tag. Let me know what you choose so that I can make it for you.

I have created something else that I will get pictures on here shortly. Right now I am using my husbands computer so the pictures I wish to upload arnt on here. I created a tag for young children to wear around their neck when in large gathering places. When I went to Disneyworld last year my biggest worry was that my youngest son would get lost. The tag that is hooked to a lanyard states the childs name and that he/she is lost. The back side states his/her parents names as well as their cell phone numbers. There is also a spot to put an allergy or disablitly. I will put one on my son everytime we go to large places. It just makes me feel better that someone call help him find me again. I will post a picture later or you can check it out here, there is a cute disney one up plus others in my etsy account. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24474317

Let me know what you think or if you have some suggestions for me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment