Monday, May 4, 2009

My 31 Bloggers in 31 Days Givaway

Ok so to celebrate Trisha's Birthday from MomDot I am giving away 25 4x6 personalized invitations or announcements and 2 personalized luggage/diaper bag tags on May 31st. All you have to do is go to my etsy website, mckennalaynedesigns.etsy.com and tell me which invitation or announcement you would choose if you were the winner in the comments below. I will randomly pick one winner out of those that comment. The winner will receive an email coupon from me good for you to use until December 31, 2009. (Remember Christmas is in that time and I will have many choices for Christmas if you don't have any other engagements before then.)

Everyone have a great month! And Happy Birthday Trisha!!! Remember check MomDot out everyday to enter into all their giveaways! http://www.momdot.com/blogparty/

10 comments:

  1. I like the baby announcement that is brown and pink or brown and blue. The description on etsy is: Custom Digital Photo Baby Announcement Pink or Blue Its A Girl. They are so cute. I would love to get Christmas cards! Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I love your invitations but what I really love is your tags. I think I can use them in my preschool this coming year. I love the frog tags for preschool and my personal favorite tag is the one with the stripes and the flowers! I would love to get Christmas cards as well! What a fun contest! Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would choose Custom Photo Birthday Announcement Invitation 1 Years Old for my baby boy's first birthday this summer. Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the on a mission birthday invitations. Very cute. All the cards are cute, though. Hard to choose the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Custom Photo Baby Boy Announcement. So cute!

    heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one: Custom Photo Baby Announcement 5x7 or 4x6 Girl Pink

    It's cute and traditional but the hot pink makes it modern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose the giraffe baby shower invites for a baby shower I am giving in September.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the baby announcements but, my baby is already 2 months old. I would definitely love Christmas cards. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Princess Party birthday invites for my daugther's 3rd birthday in September. Either that or Christmas cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladybugs and Butterflies of Course.
    What better way to celebrate a first birthday in December.....

    ReplyDelete