Friday, March 11, 2011

Boys, Boys, Boys

What are little boys made of?
Frogs and Snails and
Puppy dog's tails
That's what little boys are made of!

Here are our newest boys birthday invitations!


Such a clever invitation! What a fun birthday..miniature golfing!



Does your kid love to play in the dirt? Throw him a dump truck party!




What boy doesn't love baseball? I know my son would love to have a t-ball birthday! Great for a spring or summer birthday!




Go check out Mckenna Layne Designs for more invitation styles

1 comment:

  1. I just showed my fiancée the Cute Dino's and the Construction invites. I'm in love with both since he is a Heavy Machinery operator and CDL Driver. Thanks for entering to win at mommydoes... and good luck! {PS} That button to the right of this box sure is cute :D Again, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete